Thursday, July 1, 2010

Where is my future? What should I do now?

Never in my life I feel so helpless before. Why? The moment I stepped into MMU, I got a feeling my destiny will be like that. 2 years passed, but I still remain the same as 2 years before. No improvement, no interest, no knowledge and nothing. I wanna quit...dun wan to be a fool again in the lab, looked down and despised by my colleagues and supervisors. I wanna be whom I am. Is resign the best solution to all these problems? I guess probably is the right decision in my life. I prayed that everything is going be fine soon. Hopefully this will be a turn in my life. My dream, my ambition and my goal....can it be realized in the near future? I really dun know... Anyone has a better solution to this problem? I guess not. Anyone can offer me a better job? I think the answer should be yes. But I asked myself repeatedly, do I have to continue to work for others for the rest of my life? I dun wan to... Can I be my own boss, do the things I wan and gain the figure of income that I wan? I believe I can...just lack of opportunities....Panic, fears, helpless, hopeless, disappointment are those obstacles that stumbled me to success.... From today onwards, I wan to change my life, but before that, I need to change myself in the first place. Philip Leong, you can do it, strike for your own future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment