Wednesday, September 30, 2009

headache...

Recently i have frequent headaches.... sometimes the whole world is turning upside down...my case is becoming worse...sudden blackout also happened once in a while, but just for a few seconds only....start to worry about my health....I still wanna be used by the Lord...must know how to take care...just that sometimes the rebellion factors in my natural flesh stopped me from what I supposed to do.. e.g: It's time to sleep but the body cannot submit to the mind...still watch tv..surfing net or chatting until middle of the night...I give up! I myself sure will be defeated by Satan easily....have to depend on the Lord to do watever He desires....a homework to learn throughout my life...Submissive/obey to the inner sense of life (God's speaking within us)...I touched Bro Andrew Yu's message (message 3) in the past video training....he asked us, "what is the last time u say sorry to the Lord for not been submissive?"... His words really enlighten me, shines upon me that I really need to repent before the Lord..."Lord, I just turn my whole being to u. Take away all the veils in my heart so that I can see the revelation in the entire Bible. Lord I just focus on u and your economy. Lord, I love you!" my prayer....Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment